Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy




The social media tools that align with my business the best is Facebook groups aside from these groups I have no interest in diving deeper into more tools. Realistically, my business is going to be extremely small so I don't want to spend a bunch of time dabbling in to several different social media apps or using different tools. Considering that my business is going to be moving into more of a wholesaler type of business I think that maybe a few times a month would be the most that I would need to utilize social media as I already have businesses that I am talking with about selling my animals to. Honestly. after seeing all of the different elements that go into a business social media account I have lost some interest in using social media at all. Instead of creating and running a business that I love and enjoy which would be a full time job, I then would have to work part time to just keep up with the social media accounts which would turn into me resenting my business. The things that I have enjoyed the most would have to be sharing pictures of my animals so that other people could appreciate them as much as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog