Week 15 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy



Over the next month, I plan to join various different reptile groups so that I am able to interact more closely to my target market. In these groups I will be able to also interact with other sellers and discuss even more opportunities to become more of a wholesaler. My weekly goal is to spend at least 5-10 hours interacting in the reptile groups so that I can have a better understanding of what people are looking for. When I am not interacting with the reptile groups, I will be posting at least every 2 weeks new photos of my animals to help draw attention towards my page on Facebook. At the end of the month, I will be posting about what animals will be coming soon and offer coupons for pre-ordering. Aside from this content, I will be focusing on breeding my reptiles so that I will have babies for sale for future buyers. Throughout this semester I have been unable to focus on my reptiles and breeding them in between my classes and spending time with my family and I have fallen behind on my original goal of having bred some of my animals by now. This will become my primary focus with social media taking a large step back as I cant post anything on social media if I am not breeding anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog