Week 14 Part A: What we Learn from Google Analytics 




After looking over the lecture and assignment, I have a new found appreciation for how valuable Google really is. The features it advertises would be most beneficial to possibly larger businesses, my business is only going to be run by my husband and I. The things that I found to be the most important was conversations and engagement as this will be a critical part for me gaining trust on Facebook for my business. Besides that, I have never been the one that focused solely on likes or page views to gauge how well my page is doing so that is not something that I find to be critical. It's sometimes about the quality and not the quantity there are pages out there with a lot of page likes or engagement but that doesn't necessarily mean that business is for everyone. One thing that I learned from the articles is while I may not be all that crazy about checking my business popularity I at least need to until my business is established and seen as a trustworthy seller I can make sure that my page is being seen by my target market. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog