Week 13 Part B: Developing Online Advertising




For this assignment, ads will not be something that I will be utilizing for my business so I did not make any fake ads. My ideal target market will be inside of reptile groups where they don't allow businesses to advertise so ads are not something that I will have to ever use with my business. The most important part to me for this business is making sure that our animals are going into a good home and that my customers will have some knowledge in regards to keeping and care for them. This is the most important to me as several stores provide inaccurate information to keep these animals and this leads to complications in health. But also my business will not even be selling the animals to customers but instead to other businesses so my business will be more of a wholesaler to well known keepers. The reptile community is still fairly new as far as online stores so it is essential that I am able to partner with these other businesses and sell my animals so that we are not having to do all of the leg work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog