Week 9 Part A: Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts & Webinars




After watching the lecture, I think that including a personal touch is so important because it helps people know that you are real people just like them. Posts can make people feel something when it has that personal feeling to it, like posting on a significant day in history that impacted peoples lives. It makes sense to include this in a post when it is has the intention of making people feel a certain way about your product. Using a personal touch I think is something that should always be included in posts, if potential customers are made to feel good about your product this can lead to an increase in sales. As far as using this in my business it would work in the aspect of showing pictures of family's with their new animals. In the other reptile businesses pages there is no sense of personal touch anywhere on any of the pages as the main motivation is to sell their animals, this is something that I would want to change as it's not only about the animals as without the customers we wouldn't be in business implementing a personal touch on my posts will be something I strive to do often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog