Week 12 Part A: Business Specific Online Tools





After reading the lecture and seeing some different platforms available for marketing my business outside of social media I concluded that I still will not be using this type of marketing to promote my business. My business being small there will not be a lot of time or money to take on this added work to promote my business. Since we will be dealing with animal sales I still believe that Facebook groups are the way to go when it comes to promoting my business on social media. Another great option is there are forums available for people to buy/sell reptiles and non forum sites as well. My business has already gotten extremely lucky as we have already found well respected sellers that are willing to buy our animals from us. We were able to find these sellers by visiting a Reptile Expo and talking with some of the merchants there and through our own personal collection growth. Due to the fact that we have already found sellers it is up for debate if we still want to focus on selling the reptiles ourselves or become more of an animal whole seller providing our animals to these businesses and taking out some of the leg work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog