Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing




After reviewing the lecture material, my plan will be to send out a newsletter at least once a month. More often than that can create a clutter in my potential customer's inbox and could result in them unsubscribing from my newsletter. The information that I will use in my newsletter will be animals coming soon, alert to upcoming deals, images, and also engage with customers by recognizing the individuals buying my animals. Currently, I am enrolled in multiple newsletters from many different reptile sites and I have never received a newsletter from one of them. The only reason that I can think of that newsletters are not being sent is just because the reptile industry is different from most companies, they rely on images and not words to sell products. If my business simply put into words the animals that would be coming soon without pictures I am losing a lot of business as not every customer wants to read. Putting pictures out there draws attention and focus to the animals and they are more likely to read my message. 

Comments

  1. Hey Natasha, I agree that once a month is more than enough and yes more than that can be to much. I also rely on images but I believe besides images you can always write about up coming adoptions or pets that are available. Stories about the animal next to the images. I love your ideas. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog