Week 6 Part A: Engaging Your Customers - Facebook Strategy



I liked the following pages on Facebook:

  1. FearNotTarantula
  2. LLLReptile
  3. Rainbow Mealworms
  4. SunCity Exotics
  5. KP's Critters
  6. Zoo Med Laboratories, INC.
  7. TikisGeckos

I chose these pages because they are all pages that my potential target customers follow. As far as the first 3 these are businesses that I personally use rather frequently, so they are at the top of my list because they offer high quality items and have a good following on Facebook. The other businesses that I have listed I do not know as well but they have the target market I am looking for and sell similar reptiles. I think that on top of liking/following pages that are similar to mine in terms of animals they are selling it's important to also follow businesses that sell products essential to the health of your animals as well as food so if a customer asks which products or place to buy feeders I will be able to tell them which is why I also followed pages 3 and 6. Personally, I am not a fan of this feature it took me days to figure out how to follow/like other businesses as my page as when I clicked the lines as noted there was no option to like as my page. I truly believe that Facebook still has a ways to go to make this a more seamless experience for business owners I feel that as of now it is still limited on what can be done and the ease of use. While I did not have a good experience with this feature I do plan on using it to find out what these businesses are doing to be as successful as they are. What are they posting that is getting the most attention? How can I transfer this to my business to generate the same reaction? Overall, I look forward to figuring out how to use this information to help generate more views to my page and try to keep my page trendy/interesting to my target market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog