Week 4 Part B: Defining YOUR Target Market




Business Name-Manley's Dragons and Exotics
This will be a fake business for this class but it is a business that I am hoping to start in the future with my fiance. As this is a fake business it currently has no social media presence at the moment. 


My target market will be family's with young children and the millennial generation, this is because parent's with children are more likely to purchase a pet for their child. And younger people in general are more likely to purchase an exotic pet, since my business might also include selling Tarantula's there is also a chance for older customers. Since this business will be conducted only online, my main goal for targeting people in this market would be to join reptile groups as these groups are what people turn to when buying new reptiles from new merchants.

Being able to be successful in my target market means that advertising to the right market is crucial as reptiles are still seen as taboo for some individuals. When joining a group that has similar interests and also a love of the hobby you're potential for sales will increase. Facebook will be my main focus on targeting my market at the start of my business as it is widely used and the groups make it simple to post about my animals. There is also other available social media platforms that will be essential once my business has started to receive business, people doing unboxing video's on YouTube of animals from my store will cause people from this market to visit my website. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog